**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Wall Mirror on my dining area


I did not post up a picture of my wall mirror but some has been asking me, so here you go the picture, which was taken last year before I moved in.
And here is the recent picture after the wallpaper is up:

My design was a full length mirror, done by a Msia contractor. But because the length cannot fit into my lift and I do not want to pay extra for bringing it up from staircase, I accepted my contractor's suggestion to join it at the bottom by 2 pieces of mirror. It is not noticeable from the picture, and anyway there'll be tables and chairs in front of the mirror, which will block the joining line, thus I think it is also a good way to save my money. (full length mirror is much more expensive than joint mirror)
The size of the mirror is very big, many friends were overwhelmed by my living hall when they first entered my house, credits go to this mirror. So I would think it is a good buy.
The cost of the mirror is S$900 for your information. Click here for the quotation of my carpentry work.

You might be interested to click here to find out where did I get my lights.
5 Responses
  1. irmaputri Says:

    May i know..the mirror shop..is it from JB??


  2. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi,
    The mirror is customed made by my carpenter. My carpenter is Malaysian but he has company in Singapore. You may see here for his contact:
    http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-cheap-quotation-for-cabinet-wardrobe.html


  3. irmaputri Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. irmaputri Says:

    ok.thanks ..actually..im @ jb. looking for big mirror at my dining area..


  5. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hey irma,
    You can get the contractor to custom made for you, but will be quite ex, or u can buy those ready made from the furniture shop, I've seen some when I shop in JB for my furniture last time, but the size is quite small.


Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews