**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Full Height Wardrobe with Glossy Laminate and Sliding Door

I hacked the existing wardrobes in my bedrooms and built new ones. Here are pictures of the wardrobe in my master bedroom.
This is a full height wardrobe, the size of around 7 ft, with sliding doors, built in sliding mirror. It costs more than a normal wardrobe due to the height and the glossy laminate, for my quotation please refer here.

Full height wardrobe is a must to me, as I do not like to clean the dust accumulated at the top of the wardrobe, and sliding door can save the space in my room. Everything must be kept inside the wardrobe, I like a clean look of it:


Take a look of the following if my wardrobe is those transparent type or those racks without doors:

Is so messy right?

One feature I like about this wardrobe is the built in mirror, which allows me to view my outfit and save my room space at the same time:


A closer look at the mirror:


I would not say the workmanship is perfect, I would say it is acceptable given the cheap price. I engaged a contractor from Malaysia to do all the carpentry work for me, they do have company in Singapore though. A closer look at the workmanship:

15 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi There,

    Can email me the renovation contractor conjtact no.?
    at 'nisa.hady@flexlng.com'

    Many thanks!

    Nisa.


  2. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Nisa,
    Have emailed you :)


  3. affini Says:

    Hi there
    Can you email the contacts? Many thanks!

    indielass_no13@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    Fini


  4. Hi affini,
    You may refer to below for the full quotation and contacts :)
    http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-cheap-quotation-for-cabinet-wardrobe.html


  5. bulltrader Says:

    Hi,

    Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sending me the contact details to jeremych.tan@gmail.com. Many thanks.

    Rgds,
    Jeremy


  6. bulltrader Says:

    Hi,

    Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sending me the contact details to jeremych.tan@gmail.com. Many thanks.

    Rgds,
    Jeremy


  7. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Jeremy,
    Pls see here for contacts:
    http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-cheap-quotation-for-cabinet-wardrobe.html


  8. zabat Says:

    Hi,

    Do you mind sending me the contact details to zabat33@gmail.com. Many thanks.

    Rgds,
    Amer


  9. mylittlecasa Says:

    H Zabat,
    have emailed you.


  10. Jagan Says:

    Hi can email the contact to jagan23@hotmail.com?
    Thanks.


  11. mylittlecasa Says:

    Hi Jagan,
    Here's the contact:
    Ah xiong +6016 7051751 (Msia)
    Ah Qun +65 97799476 (Singapore) or +6012 7848478 (Msia)


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Hi can email me the contacts at levis_jeans502@yahoo.com. thx


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,
    Can you email to me the contact details at yabadabadoo_007@yahoo.com.sg

    Tks
    Linda


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Hi,

    Can send me the contractor detail at weixiang87@gmail.com.

    Thanks
    Wei Xiang


  15. Anonymous Says:

    Hello,

    Can you please email me contractor details at manoj@etristar.com.sg

    Thanks,
    Manoj


Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.
    There was an error in this gadget

    Share it

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews