**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Montella Wallpaper - Review

I was a bit worry after I put deposit for the wallpaper with Montella, as I read some negative comments about the company. Except for the "not so pleasant" face from their staff, I considered myself for being lucky to have my wallpaper fixed at the designated timing without problem. For pricing and my initial selection, please click here.
The wallpaper has been pasted on the wall of my master bedroom and the wall of my dining area, so far no problem.
Here's the picture of it:





Although wallpaper is hard to maintain, but I must say it has created a classy look to my master bedroom. I shall also post its picture on the dining area when I have one.

Click here for the picture on the wallpaper on my dining area.
1 Response

Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.