**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Sony Blu-ray Player BDP-S370

Bought this Blu-ray Player on the Harvey Norman Expo sales in August. I guess the price is about the same as other retail shops, which is $279 (Sony price at $299)with free HDMI cable, but the only additional stuff I got is the voucher which enable us to purchase 3 copies of selected bluray movie at $30. I can't remember all the titles in the list, only remember includes the Terminator 4, as I'm not a movie fans. This blu-ray player was purchased for my husband, who is a real fan for good quality movie (he's the one that'll not watch pirated CD) and who likes to keep a copy as his collection and watch and watch again. According to him, the voucher is very worth it, as each blu-ray cost about $49.90, so to him it was very cheap to get 3 at only $30.
After tested out the player, he's totally satisfied and amazed with the sharpness and quality of the blu-ray player, even our 32 inch LCD TV turn out to be very sharp after viewing using the HDMI cable. He made a remark like no need to purchase LED TV if have this blu-ray player, so see, it's a worth purchase and it pass his quality check :)
Picture:


For details info, pls visit sony website:
http://www.sony.com.sg/product/bdp-s370
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Some bluray player don't play multi-code DVD.


  2. MyLittleCasa Says:

    I've used this bluray player to play my DVDs, ok and no problem :)
    With the HDMI cable, it is very sharp on my LCD TV.


Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews