**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

WMF 5 Piece Set Cookware



I bought this set of Stainless steel cookware during the OG sales, at $129 only. This cookware is recommended by my babysitter, who has been using it. I've previously bought other brand of stainless steel cookware, but after using for sometime you'll find some rusty material at the edge of the cookware especially if you store water inside. I've confronted salesman for this as it was stainless steel cookware that I'm buying but how come it become rusty? The salesman replied saying Singapore water got steel inside, so is the water that rusty not the cookware (ha, funny). Anyway for this WMF cookware there's no such issue, I can feel the material is more solid than the previous stainless steel cookware I bought. Btw I'm not those particular about getting good cookware last time, I've used less than $20 pot for cooking previously. But now I find is necessary to get a set of cookware with good quality, at least a set you don't get to see rust around the pot :)

Description of the material of the cookware set:
Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel - robust, unsusceptible to scratches and impacts and indestructible even if used intensively.
1 Response

Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews