**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Asia Excel Pte Ltd at IMM - Poor coordination

I did not do a search on this company when i purchased my Rinnai Hood and Hob there. They've quite a bad review from Renotalk forum.
I bought my hood and hob from Asia Excel in early September, I specified my delivery on 1 October, later changed to 14 October but it was delivered only in November. Just one week before the delivery, the sales girl Serene called me to say that the hood I wanted was out of stock, and asked me whether I wanted to change to another hood, although I was angry, I did not pursue, I told her I would wait for the hood and told her to remind the agent (she said this was the agent fault and not her fault).
I can't remember how long had I waited and someone called me telling me that the hood was still out of stock, this time round I gave them a fuss as I couldn't believe after such a long time it was still out of stock, I told them they shouldn't sell it to me if it was out of stock, and the girl calling me asked me whether I want to change to another hood, again. I told her no, I just want this hood and I would wait for it as Serene told me the agent would order it again in a month time. The girl promised me she would fax the order to the agent again. But this time round, I lost my confidence in Excel and I got the number of the agent from them and I called the agent personally. As expected, when I called the agent, the aunty picked up the call told me she did not receive any fax from Excel, so I had to coordinate among them to make sure my Rinnai Hood and Hob can be delivered on time......
Lousy coordination, and you only got to know your item is out of stock just before the delivery time!
0 Responses

Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews