**How you can keep this blog alive!

.......Please visit the advertisements posted on this blog if they are helpful to you!
.......Please follow my blog and I assure you it'll be updated weekly!
.......Please share my posts to your friends if they're helpful!
.......Please let me know topic u would like me to blog about I'll find out more for you!

Finally revealing my overall renovation cost - Good and reasonable!

I'm quite reluctant to put up this post, but I think quite many are interested to find out my renovation costs.
The renovation of my house was mainly in charged by Mr Tan, my main contractor. He's an experienced and responsible contractor, with very good workmanship. Except for the carpentry works (see here for the separate quotation), Mr Tan is helping me with all other renovation works.
My renovation cost done by Mr Tan here:

(the above total inclusive of $3,700 for a 3 in 1 Daikin air-con and moving and installing the old aircon to my tenanted house of $400)

Do note that this renovation cost was given last year in November 2010, the prices might have changed. My house is 1152 sqft in total, my wall is at least 3 meter height.
I am very satisfied with the work done, nothing much can be critised, you may refer to my other posts to see the pictures of my house.
I highly recommend Mr Tan to be your main contractor if you're looking for one, it is definitely value for money.
His contact: 96354336 (He speak Chinese, simple English only)
(Btw he has a scar on his face, but he's actually a very nice person, haha!)
4 Responses
  1. I’m pretty sure you are having a blast in your newly remodeled house. Remodeling can be an overwhelming task, and costly too. But there are some ways to cut the cost of your renovations. One is to get advice from trained professionals. Give your specifications and have your lender take a look at it. The cost might be more than you bargained for. Once you have an estimate of how much the renovation will cost you, ask yourself if you will be able to maximize the return on your investment. Are you planning on selling your home soon? Will the renovation help lower utility costs? Or is the project purely cosmetic? Choose the most beneficial project to complete, based on your current situation and needs.


  2. Brian Says:

    Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian


  3. kennith Says:

    I think its reasonable price


  4. Nick Says:

    Yes. the price is quite reasonable.


Important Notice

Please note that all photographs posted on my website are my proprietaries. Should you need to use any of them, kindly email to winnyyap@hotmail.com to seek my approval.
Use of photographs without my consent will be treated as copyright infringement and I will make police report against any company or individual for doing so.

    Contact Me

    For advertorial or enquiries, email to:
    winnyyap@hotmail.com

    The Purpose of this blog

    The purpose of this blog is to share with you my experience in renovating my house. Renovation can be a hassle for most people especially in sourcing for contractors and supplies. I hope the information I've shared here can shorten your time spent on doing research or marketing.
    Feel free to drop me a comment or question on all my posts, I assure you that they'll be answered in shortest possible time.

    Follow this blog

    Total Pageviews